Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Wish

I know I just posted like 2 days ago, but as I'm sitting here at work avoiding actually working I was thinking about my birthday. Ok no... it's not until December 30th, but those of you who know me well know that my birthday is my favorite day of the year. Not really for any specific reason either. I just love birthdays and love celebrating life I guess. This coming birthday isn't even anything special like a golden birthday or a big number or something. I still have 2 more years until a big birthday. I've decided what I want more than anything... I want to see all of the people I love together at one time. I realize that this is nearly impossible seeing as though not everyone lives within a 50 mile radius of me. Again, time spent is my love language so any time I get to spend with people is a blessing for me. I'm leaving within weeks of my birthday, so it seems like a good time to see everyone before I go. Also, I won't be in the US next year on my b-day. I haven't made any plans yet, but I'm thinking a b-day/going away party would be fun. I also know that not everyone is available because of Christmas and New Years, but let's make it a point to hang out before I leave on January 19th, mmmmk?? :)
The end.

1 comment:

Grants said...

What a great birthday wish Christina, not too much to ask for I'd say! We'll see you next week. Love you, Special.